YM Tengku Nurimazon Binti Tengku Ab Wahab or better known as Ku Em, graduated from University Putra Malaysia in Bachelor of Science in Human Development.
A mother of four children, Ku Em was previously attached to Arab-Malaysian Corporation Berhad for 13 years before bidding goodbye to the corporate world in 2007. She has always dream of trailing in the direction of an entrepreneur’s path, particularly in the areas of herbal wellness and traditional care, in living her own name as her brand.
Starts with a belief that Malay traditional postnatal care is among the best in the world, Ku Em made a firm decision to establish Ku Em Wellness Care in January 8, 2011 and she has never looked back since then. Part of her aspiration is to see traditional Malay postnatal practices being recognised internationally.
Ku Em who hails from Pasir Puteh, Kelantan, is also a member of the prestige royal family from that state. Based on her own aspiration, Ku Em was chosen to represent Malaysia by the The U.S. Department of State and Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Entrepreneurship Partnership Program in Arizona, U.S.A. back in January 2012. This marks her earliest journey in the global entrepreneur’s scene. Ku Em is also an active mentee under the Cherie Blair Foundation program in United Kingdom.
With a strong faith and vision, that Ku Em’s royal good recipes of wellness need to be shared to commoners as well as to more people in other parts of the world, Ku Em rebranded her label as ‘Ku Em Royal Heritage’ under the wings of Ku Em Global Sdn Bhd.
Ku Em takes pride in providing high quality wellness products with great excellent supports to help women and men regain great health, body rejuvenation and optimum relaxation through all her special recipes and extensively researched formulations.
All Ku Em Royal Heritage products are results from the biotechnology research development under Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) using the best ingredient that can be found on and in the soil of Malaysia.
One of her star product is the most known soothing and sensual Ginger Herbal Massage Oil that helps new mothers fortify their bodies, regain inner spirits and, most importantly, recover in the shortest time possible through the 44-days of post natal confinement (pantang) period. It contains Ginger Herbal extract and purified essential oil. The gingers used are handpicked ginger farmed in Janda Baik, being the best spot and location to grow the best quality of ginger in Malaysia.
Some of Ku Em personal achievements to date, being recognised locally as an astounding women entrepreneur since 2013 are as follows :
- Being selected by the Cradle Fund committee to receive a full year business coaching and mentoring assistance under the CGP Coach & Grow Program (CGP2) which is fully funded by the Ministry of Finance (MOF).
- She led a group of entrepreneurs to participate under MAGIC’s HalalTech Challange in 2014 and emerged as ‘Top Winner’ among many others.
- Ku Em had been invited by UCSI to speak on aspect of marketing global halal products in the National Conference On Marketing Halal and Funding Solutions 2014.
- Ku Em Global is one of the many delegates to China Maritime Silk Road 2014 and had succesfully introduced Ku Em brand and products to China market when all her products were sold out within the first day of the exhibition.
- Ku Em is constantly an entrepreneur learner, had participated over 100 entrepreneur workshops locally and globally. She recently had received a RM15,000 scholarship under MyWin Academy to undertake P.E.A.K Entreprenuer Leadership Track program.
- Being an active member under NGO wings i.e PENIAGAWATI and WENA, Ku Em has been invited to be featured in the 1 ASEAN Entreprenuership Summit in November 2015, to share her entrepreneur journey to many ASEAN participants.
Today, the formerly known Ku Em Wellness Care is now widely known as ‘Ku Em Royal Heritage’, is ready to flap its wings across the globe to other foreign land such as Singapore, United Kingdom, Middle-East, Emirates, China and soon to be in Italy and other parts of Europe.